Yahoo Weather

You are here

Polk City Kiwanis pasta dinner a success

The Kiwanis Club of Polk City held their annual pasta diner on Sept. 29, at Papa’s Pizzeria in Polk City. Shawn Comer of Papa’s Pizzeria prepared the cavetelli pasta with meat and hosted the event, which was another success. We had 186 people attend. The Kiwanis appreciates the support of those who attended and those who helped during the event. The Kiwanis club is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time. The Polk City club is giving 40 percent of the soccer ticket profit to the Polk City Soccer Association to help our local program. The other 60 percent will be used to fund our other projects for children in our community.

Close
The Tri-County Times website is available only to print and digital subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, you can access the website at no additional charge.